Picture of clock on Leeds corn exchange building.
This clock above the main entrance of the corn exchange building in Leeds is one of 2 clocks installed by W Potts & Sons of Leeds in 1862, the other one is inside the building.
All text, images and photographs Copyright © 2011 Leeds Daily Photo, unless otherwise specified . All rights reserved. Do not reproduce in whole or part without permission of author/photographer.Address: 23 New Briggate, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 8JD (not for mail)